CARING THAT WINS AWARDS…AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Awards don’t matter to Baptist Easley nearly as much as clinical results. But certain awards are nice,
because they recognize the hard work that has gone into being the best hospital in the Upstate for
clinical outcomes over the past 20 years.
- Leapfog Top Rural Hospital – 2012 – The only hospital in South Carolina to be a Leapfrog Top Hospital.
- Press Ganey Partner of Choice Award – 2009, 2010, and 2011 — The only three-time winner
of this prestigious award recognizing top 10 percent in physician satisfaction, patient satisfaction,
and staff satisfaction in that same year.
- The Joint Commission Top Performer – 2011, 2012 – For heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care.
Baptist Easley is the only Upstate hospital to be recognized in all four categories.
- StuderGroup Firestarter of the Month Award – 2005, 2007, and 2010 — The only three-time
winner of this award recognizing exceptional leadership in healthcare.
- Premier Orthopaedic Award for Hip and Knee Replacement – 2006 — One of only a handful of community hospitals
to receive this award for outstanding performance in Hip and Knee Replacement Procedures.
- Press Ganey – Distinctive Workplace Award 2009, 2010, and 2011
- SC Governors’ Quality Award – 2008 Silver Level Winner
- SC Governors’ Quality Award – 2010 Gold Level Winner
- Modern Healthcare – Top 100 Best Places to Work 2008 – 2010
- Becker’s Hospital Review – Top 100 Best Places to Work 2010
- Non-Profit Times – Top 50 Best Places to Work 2010
- SC Chamber of Commerce – Top 20 Places to Work 2010
- American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services – 4th in Nation for Excellence in Service 2010